Abdominal Detox Massage
(Chi Nei Tsang)
Chi Nei Tsang works specifically on your internal organs to clear stagnant energy, toxins and blocked emotions. This is a powerful therapy for detoxification and also releasing what you’ve held deeply for a long time.
IBS is so common these days, also constipation. If you do not have a healthy bowel movement, your body is telling you something is wrong.
Your gut is your second brain and when things are not functioning properly, your energy levels, moods, emotions, clarity and ability to absorb the nutrients from your food can all be affected.
Anxiety, fear, stress, worry and anger are also held in your abdomen. Chi Nei Tsang directly massages the internal organs and helps to clear out what is not serving you. Allowing the body to fight disease and maintain health
60 minute session including Reiki throughout
Reiki is a Japanese treatment for stress reduction, relaxation and healing
Lying down, fully clothed, you will receive the flow of incredibly healing Universal Energy channelling through my hands. I will cover your 7 major Chakras and this will help you to come back in to balance. Reiki is a very beautiful practice and can be used for specific areas of pain and ‘dis-ease’ as well as overall well-being.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or circle. Each chakra appears like a wheel of light which spins in a clockwise direction. You have seven major Chakras which are the main energy centres of the body. Blocked chakras can lead to distress, so it’s important to understand what each one represents and the importance of keeping it flowing freely.
1. The Root Chakra represents our foundatio, and it gives us the feeling of being grounded. It is associated with finances, survival, and safety. When the Root Chakra is open we feel confident in our ability to withstand challenges and stand on our own two feet. When it’s blocked, we feel threatened and unstable.
2. The Sacral Chakra helps us to relate to our emotions and the emotions of others. It is associated with sensuality, sexuality, pleasure and being sociable. An open Sacral Chakra brings creativity and connection to pleasure.
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra impacts your ability to be confident and in control of your life. It is associated with strength, personality, power, determination and self-esteem. When your Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked you will feel disempowered, low self esteem or self worth, and lacking in confidence to take action.
4. The Heart Chakra is one of the most important Chakras since it connects the bottom three Chakras (associated with the Material) with the top three (associated with the Spiritual). As the name suggests, this Chakra can influence our ability to give and receive love—from others and ourselves. We can easily give love, but how easy is it to receive? Do you love yourself? It is associated with love, acceptance, compassion and sincerity.
5. The Throat Chakra gives voice to the Heart Chakra and controls our ability to communicate. When it is unblocked, it allows us to express ourselves truly and clearly. It is associated with communication, expression, creativity and inspiration. Are you communicating the way that you want to? Using kind words and not wasting them? Are you speaking your inner truth, and are you being heard?
6. The Third Eye Chakra allows us to see the big picture and connect to intuition. Think of it as the eye of the soul. It is associated with intuition, lucidity, meditation and trust.
7. The Crown Chakra, the highest Chakra, represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. It gives access to a higher consciousness and is associated with knowledge, wisdom and spirituality.
Come and balance your Chakras, and feel the impact it has. Regular Reiki sessions will help you to stay balanced for longer.
This treatment can also be done from a distance with the same results.