Fri, 11 Sept|
Family Constellations Facilitator Training
4 days in Sep, 3 days in Oct, 3 days in Nov. Plus public workshops
Time & Location
11 Sept 2020, 10:00 – 15 Sept 2020, 14:00
Doorpool Farmhouse, Bonchester Bridge, Hawick TD9 8RD, UK
About the Event
This training is a powerful methodology for changing patterns in the areas of relationships, mental health, depression, self esteem, anxiety, health issues, sexual abuse and trauma.
Family Constellations is a brief, experiential approach that may stand alone, or be used as part of a longer term therapeutic or coaching programme. This is a powerful and fast tool that can compliment your existing skill set and assist with deep shifts for you clients.
This course is suitable for Mental Health Professionals, Counsellors, Social Workers, Hypnotherapists, Psychologists, Family Law Mediators, Natural Therapists, Life Coaches, and anyone interested in working in the area of Personal Development.
However, no previous experience is required, so this course is also available to anyone interested in diving deeper on a personal healing journey, or changing career and entering the world of Therapy. All is welcome here.
Payment plan available
£2500 Full Price
£2200 Early Bird
£600 Deposit + 4 instalments of £400 (time frame negotiable)
(you can charge £90 per session once qualified)
WHAT TO EXPECT
This course will allow you to work personally and professionally through the foundation levels of systemic healing.
You will receive:
10 days luxury country retreat including food and accommodation
- 11th-15th September
- 23rd-26th October
- 13th-16th November
Single bed accommodation in twin rooms
3 vegetarian meals per day (vegan and other dietary requirements catered for)
Retreat location: https://goo.gl/maps/kz3wK8o7kkALFDCq6
3 additional city centre location workshops (dates TBC)
2 group zoom sessions
1 private zoom session with me
Small group and more individual attention (max 9)
Certification granted upon completion of all days, along with submission of 2 x 500 word case studies, and facilitation of an online private 1:1 session
This course provides the opportunity for a very deep, self healing experience, whilst at the same time learning how to hold space and facilitate for others. You will heal your own systemic wounds on an experiential level as you proceed through these modules.
MODULE 1: Family of Origin (Parent-Child)
MODULE 2 : Present Family (Man-Woman)
These modules will include the following topics:
- Understanding the three systemic laws in action: Belonging, Order and
- The function of conscience and the need to belong
- Resolving personal and family guilt
- The balance of giving and taking
- The victim-perpetrator dynamic
- The effects of spoken sentences that heal
- What is ‘blind love’
- The interrupted movement to the mother
- How to recognise the hidden dynamics in a family system; who is identified with whom, who has been excluded, who wants to disconnect from the family matrix.
- How to distinguish entangled from healing movements, and to diagnose what the movements of the constellation reveal about the inner dynamic of each family member.
- How to find simple, solution based interventions to bring awareness and acknowledgement, so the love between the family members can flow again.
- Addiction, abortion, adoption, sexual abuse.
MODULE 3: Holding a Session
This will include the following topics:
- The interview before a constellation: how to gather relevant information
- Steps to setting up constellations
- Different styles of constellations
- When to end or close a constellation